These Kebabs make a great addition to a healthy BBQ or even a quick mid-week meal under the grill, serve with a selection of salads, couscous and breads. You can use bamboo or metal kebab sticks, you will need 8 for the recipe below, however if using bamboo soak them in water for 30 minutes prior to use to prevent them from burning when cooking.
Tuna and Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
- 400g of tuna steaks
- 2 red onions
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced red pepper (1 inch pieces)
- 1 diced yellow pepper (1 inch pieces)
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper and lime wedges to season
- Preheat the BBQ or Grill to a high heat.
- Cut the tuna into cubes.
- Cut the onions into 12 wedges.
- Evenly divide the fish and vegetables between the kebab sticks.
- Mix the oregano and olive oil in a small bowl and then brush all over the kebabs.
- Cook the kebabs for 10-15 minutes turning regularly.
Add a sprinkle of black pepper and a lime wedge before serving.
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae