♨ Paneer Fritters Recipe
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 200g paneer, grated
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- thumb-size piece ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- Cook the cumin seeds in a large, frying pan for about 1 min, be careful not to burn them. Remove from the heat and place the seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Add everything else to the bowl and mix well. Using wet hands, take walnut-size handfuls of the mixture, then press into flat little cakes, or patties. They can now be chilled until ready to cook, or cooked straight away.
- Reheat the pan on a medium hob and add enough oil to cover the base of the pan.
- When hot, add the fritters, cook until golden.
- Serve with lime wedges or your favorite dip (they go really well with sweet chilli sauce, or a yogurt and mint dip.)
It is a wonderful accompaniment to tea or juice and will be loved by all. Do try the recipe and let us know…Enjoy! 😋
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae