♨ Japanese Noodle Salad Recipe
- 200 g package dried udon noodles
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 10 snow peas, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions, standard is to place in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Once cooked drain thoroughly.
- While noodles are still hot, add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Taste and add more tamari or soy sauce if desired.
This ultimate quick and easy recipe is perfect for family snack time fun time. Enjoy! 😋
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae