Don’t care whether its Hungarian or even Goulash it is very easy to make with our recipe. This is a spicy way to dress up stew beef. So get spiced up with history and facts about Hungary’s most popular dish since we are going to reveale authentic, traditional and easy to make Hungarian Goulash recipe here.
♨ Hungarian Goulash Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 kg beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small carton tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Sour cream to serve
- In a large lidded casserole dish or cooking pot or Dutch heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Cook the onions in oil until soft but not brown, stirring frequently.
- Remove onions and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, 2 teaspoons salt and pepper.
- Coat beef cubes in spice mixture, and cook until brown on all sides.
- Return the onions to the pot, and squeeze in the tomato paste, add the water, and garlic.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Serve with boiled potatoes and a spoon of sour cream. Enjoy this recipe packed with full of flavor! 😋
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae