♨ Coconut Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Combine milk, lemon juice and egg in a shallow dish, stirring well.
- Place coconut in a shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, shake off excess.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat in the coconut.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan.
- When oil is hot add the chicken to pan; cook for about 5 minutes or until it begins to brown and is cooked through.
Do try the recipe and let us know…Enjoy! 😋
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae