Zoodles or zucchini noodles make a great healthy alternative to regular noodles and add an extra burst of colour to your stir fry. You can swap the chicken for salmon or any other lean protein and use any veg you have available to you. If you like it spicy feel free to add some chilli to the mix.
Chicken Zoodle Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2/cup sliced peppers
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 a red onion sliced
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 cup of cooked chicken
- Spiralize your zucchini to create noodles, if you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a vegetable peeler to create ribbons which work just as well.
- Ensure all the vegetables are chopped into bite size chunks.
- Place a wok or large frying pan over a high heat on the hob and add the oil.
- Once hot add all the veg except for the zoodles.
- Stir constantly as they cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and the zoodles mix through and then add the soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds.
- Stir to coat everything and heat through. remove from the heat, serve and eat while piping hot.
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae