Apple Crumble Recipe
- 4 good sized apples
- 2½ tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 100g plain flour
- 50g whole porridge oats
- 50g butter
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190ºC, fan 170°C. Peel, core and thinly slice the apples, and place in a 1 litre baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a little of the sugar. Pour over 2 tablespoons boiling water.
- Place the flour, sugar and oats in a mixing bowl. Add the butter and rub into the mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with custard or vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
This ultimate quick and easy recipe makes the perfect dessert for your weekend treats. Enjoy! 😋
Shop your ingredients online ► www.geantonline.ae